Monday, April 11, 2011

A day I see in my dreams

Hey followers.

This is my first ever blog so thought I would start off with something to help you understand a little bit of who I am.

Here is a visual blog of a day that I am yet to live out but would classify a 'dream day' if it was to one day happen.

This blog is created entirely of pictures however they do come with small captions to assist.

Enjoy


Sunrise surf

Pancakes, Bircher Muesli, eggs on toast, OJ, Smoothie! omg what a breaky!!

Drive home in my Bugatti Veyron

Pick up some mates and go climb a mountain

Enjoy the view

Lunch at a park on the way home

Pre-made chicken salad of course :)

Duck home to relax/see the dog and listen to music by the pool

Sneak away to destroy a bag of Allen's snakes. mmmmmm

Load up the Audi Q7 again and shoot off for a thrill...

OKAY... So here is where things get fun for you. Here are three options to choose from to complete my day. Simply comment your answer below. Will be great to hear your thoughts.

White Water Rafting

Sky Diving

Jetskiing

Head home and get ready for dinner

Delicious home cooked pizza and pasta

Have some dessert and then say goodbye to friends

The last part of the night is always dedicated to the lady friend!!!
I'll let you decide how the night finishes with these 3 options...

Relaxing and hanging in a self made cubby :O

Literally hanging out in a giant swinging lounge pod over the lake

Retreating to the bedroom for relaxing and movies

Lights out...



Love to hear all of your comments regarding your dream day and the options you picked from mine!

1 comment: